Adding to our 2022 schedule will be our newest event in the ProDreamUSA calendar- the ProDreamUSA Irish Open at the fantastic Roganstown Golf Club and Hotel just outside of Dublin taking place in August - Enter the ProDreamUSA Irish Open at Roganstown Golf Club here
This fantastic venue has played host to the Irish PGA Southern Championship and the Irish PGA Championship throughout its history and is a fantastic example of Ryder Cup Legend Christy O’Connor Jnr’s course design.
The event, which qualifies for WAGR and European Golf Rankings, will be played over 54 holes and takes place on Monday 22nd August and Tuesday 23rd August with 36 holes played on Monday followed by a further 18 holes on Tuesday for those who survive the cut.
This event will be open to players under the age of 21 on 31 December 2021, with winners in the boys and girls categories at U21, U18, U16 and U14.
This details for the event are as follows:
ProDreamUSA Irish Open – Monday 22 and Tuesday 23 August 2022
· Roganstown Golf Club & Hotel
· Entry Fee - £60, inclusive of competition rounds & practice round
· Entry criteria - This event is open to all boys and girls aged 20 years or under on 31 December 2021.
· For girls, the maximum handicap index is 12.5, for boys, the maximum handicap index is 6.5
· Prize Categories: Overall Winner, Boys & Girls Under 21, Under 18, Under 16 & Under 14
· Entries open 5pm on 18 February 2022
· Closing date for entries is 5pm on Monday 8 August 2022
· If the event is oversubscribed, the field will be determined by a handicap ballot - ProDreamUSA clients will be exempt from any handicap ballot
· All entries should be made online. Any player who withdraws before the closing date will receive a full refund.
· All entries shall be subject to the approval of the Competition Committee, which reserves the right to accept, refuse, or cancel an entry without giving reason for its decision. The Committee’s decision shall be final. In such cases, any entry fee will be refunded.
· No refund will be due to players who withdraw after the closing date, unless they are unsuccessful in the handicap ballot.